By Fatik Al-Rodaini
Sana'a- Mar 19, 2011- Yemeni government forced two Al-Jazeera correspondents to leave Yemen Saturday morning. Sources told the Yemen Post that Ahmed Zidan and Abdu Haq Sadah took the plane from Sana'a to Cairo to Doha.
Last month, Yemeni government prohibited them from covering the current unrest situation and protests in Yemen, but they continued on their task.
Authorities in Yemen accused Al-Jazeera Channel of inciting hatred, exaggerating in news, and distorting of the current situation in Yemen.
Two months ago, President Ali Abdullah Saleh said that Al-Jazeera channel Serves Zionist and Terrorist Groups.