SANA'A, March 19, 2011 (Saba)- The presidential decree No. 9 for 2011 was issued on Saturday establishing an Office of the Ombudsman at the Presidency office.
The decree stipulates that the office is a technical advisory body to the President aims to assist the president in practicing his legal and constitutional powers relating to the judicial rulings and their relevant complaints.
The office helps the president in investigating and addressing citizens' complaints from the Public government administrations' performances and suggesting proposals for tackling the citizens' complaints.
Another presidential decree No. 10 for 2011 was issued forming the Office's staff as follows:
- Judge Abdullah Ali al-Jamrah as the office's chairman;
- Judge Jassar Mohamed Saif al-Adouf as a member at the office;
- Judge Mohammed Mahmoud al-Junaidi as member at the office;
- Judge Mohammed Zaid al-Mousheki as member at the office;
- Judge Mohammed Ali Abdullah al-Faseel as member at the office.