Sana'a- Mar 8, 2011-
Location: Yemen jobs
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum
Date posted: 08/03/2011 13:11
Sector: Commercial jobs
Job role: Commercial manager jobs
Job type: Permanent
Company: Compass Global Resourcing
Contact: Nadine Burns
Job ID: 50006786
Opportunity to join a leading project management company in Yemen. Working on a mixed use development the successful candidate will be the responsible for
* Interface with client on all aspects of cost.
* Prepare and analyse cost variance reports, cost performance index
* Prepare project budgets, cost estimates and cost management plans and cash flows
* Prepare monthly cost reports
* Oversee the activities of preparation of contractor's bids and interface with contractor throughout tendering process.
* Deal with all final account issues
* To be totally conversant with all FIDIC forms of contracts.
* Have experience in claims and disputes.
* Value Engineering experience.
* Experience in life cycle costing.
* Interface with Client on all project financial matters
To apply candidates should meet the following criteria
Degree in Quantity surveying minimum requirement. RICS certification not essential.
Conversant with cost planning, budgeting & cash-flow development through various stages of design
Ability to develop costs & unit rates from first principles.
Develop and improve on cost control tools.
Ability to assess pre-tender documentation and assist in procurement management.
Knowledge of cost plus contracts
Residential/commercial developments essential
Must come from a PQS background.
Knowledge of infrastructure works will be good, though not essential