Friday, April 1, 2011

Saleh followers flood Yemeni Capital

Sana'a, April 1, 2011- Hundreds of thousands of pro Saleh supporters gathered in Sana’a near the presidential palace in support of Saleh. The followers have been flowing since last night to Sana’a after the ruling party called on them to protest in favor of Saleh after opposition forces are trying to go against democracy and against the constitutional president according to governmental media.

President Saleh attended giving his gratitude those who support him saying “I will sacrifice my blood and everything valuable to be for the sake of my great people.”

During the speech he also advised the opposition to be wise when giving comments to the media. “I will not reply to the opposition criticism and I call them to be mature and wise.”

Source: YEMEN POST

No comments:

Post a Comment