Yemen Forces two Al-Jazeera correspondents to Leave the Country
By Fatik Al-Rodaini
Sana'a- Feb 26, 2011- Yemeni government prohibited two Al-Jazeera correspondents from covering the current unrest situation and protests in Yemen.
Private sources said that Yemen's authorities demanded that Ahmed Zidan and Abdu Haq Sadah to leave the country immediately.
Authorities in Yemen accused Al-Jazeera Channel of inciting hatred, exaggerating in news, and distorting of the current situation in Yemen.
Last month, President Ali Abdullah Saleh said that Al-Jazeera channel Serves Zionist and Terrorist Groups.